Meetings come first with us!
As the largest resort and conference center on Cape Cod, we are sincerely devoted to the meetings industry. Year round associations and corporate conferences are The Resort & Conference Center at Hyannis’ primary market and focus. Whether you are planning a sales meeting, educational or training seminar, poster session, trade show, annual state, regional or national association, you will find our 30,000 square feet of function space an ideal choice!
Imagine meticulous planning, expert execution of your program needs, flexible function rooms – all in the iconic back drop of Cape Cod! It is no wonder why some of our association groups have called us home for over 25 years!
You and your meeting attendees can expect:
- Group rates that work within your budget plans
- A separate entrance for day-trippers to our first floor, 16,500 square foot Conference Center
- A 12,000 square foot Grand Ballroom, with a 22′ ceiling height, as well as a 16′ load in door to accommodate up to 90 Exhibit booths
- 15 Meeting rooms, including some with windows overlooking our golf course
- Personalized conference planning with every group
- Custom banquet menu planning prepared by our award winning culinary team
- Advanced media experts on-site with CapeAV, in an ever changing technology world
- Outside function space under our Cabana Tent, overlooking our golf course with seating for up to 300
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout the entire property
- Complimentary access to our Business Center with computers, and printers
- Shipping and handling services provided for ease and security
- Impressive lobby lounge area for gathering, texting, and googling
Day 1: Check in to The Resort & Conference Center at Hyannis Warm hospitality, superior lodging facilities and a central Cape Cod location is a perfect winning combination for an extraordinary motorcoach tour, special interest or student group. The Resort and Conference Center at Hyannis is proud of the successful relationships we have built over the years with our tour operators, travel companies, and receptive operators. Let us be your #1 hotel on the Cape for your tours! We are happy to provide your guests with:
- A personalized warm Cape Cod welcome from our Staff with every arrival.
- A Welcome Reception with punch and homemade cookies
- Discounted group tour rates and luggage handling
- Pre-keyed and registered rooms upon arrival
- 1 complimentary room for every coach, with a minimum of 20 paid rooms
- 1 complimentary meal per planned meal for the driver or escort
- Complimentary motorcoach parking.
- Private group meals, special group dinner menus, and 2 restaurants on property
- Convenience to all of Cape Cod’s most famous tourist attractions.
- Walking distance to Main Street, Hyannis with over 40 restaurants, 50 shops.
- Within a mile to the Kennedy Compound, JFK library, ferry service to Martha’s Vineyard, Nantucket, whale watch cruises, the Cape Cod Dinner train, the Melody Tent and Hyannisport Harbor cruises.
SCORE!!! That’s what your team will say when you reserve your block of rooms with us! Our Sales team will work closely with your Sports team to provide your families with a most memorable stay on Cape Cod!
Coaches, Team Moms, and Team Managers call us, and we will gladly tell you about all of the amenities and special offers we can provide your basketball, hockey, baseball, figure skating, soccer, basket weaving team:
- Discounted guest room rates
- Bogey’s Sports Pub, Health Club, Indoor pool and arcade on-sight
- Private “pizza party” room
- Specially designed family-friendly Sports banquet meals
- Closest major hotel to the Hyannis Youth & Community Center (.7 mile)
- Walk out our front door to Main Street, Hyannis with over 40 restaurants.
Barnstable High School: 2 miles
Tony Kent Arena: 14 miles
Sandwich H.S. Soccer Fields: 12 miles
Dennis Yarmouth H.S. Soccer Fields: 7 miles
Gallo Arena: 20 miles
Charles Moore Arena: 25 miles
Reunions and Retreats
re·union (noun) : an organized gathering of people who have not been together for a long time
re·treat (noun) : a trip to a place where you can quietly pray, think, study, etc.
We truly understand the meaning of these 2 words, and are enthusiastic in assisting you in planning the most memorable event for your Family, School Alumni, Military, Religious or Fraternal organization, as well as your special interest groups, who enjoy quilting, scrapbooking and ‘crafting’.
Whatever the reason to come together for reminiscing, rejuvenating or recreating, ask us how you can take advantage of:
- Discounted group room rates
- Personally designed meal packages to accommodate your groups budgets
- Complimentary function and event space
- Complimentary guest room for Event Planner
- Complimentary private Gathering & Social room for your group
- Program planning assistance with Cape Cod’s most favorite group activities
See more photos on our Gallery page.